Friday, April 13, 2018

engineering feat

SHINTO, Japan (Reuters) - Japanese engineer Masaaki Nagumo had always dreamed of suiting up as a robot from “Mobile Suit Gundam”, his favorite animation series growing up. Now he has made it a reality by creating a giant humanoid inspired by the science fiction franchise.
Developed at Sakakibara Kikai, a maker of farming machinery, LW-Mononofu is an 8.5-meter (28-feet) tall, two-legged robot weighing in at more than 7 tonnes. It contains a cockpit with monitors and levers for the pilot to control the robot’s arms and legs....
Mononofu, however, might be a bit too large: it is unable to leave the factory without being dismantled because it was built taller than the entrance.

1 comment:

  1. I bother replying because Black Moon Zendo being in Mass probably understands the situation better with several good universities near enough. This post is referring as if me. I am stuck in a Islam inclined town the past five years where I have checked all the campuses near me and I discover that I am overqualified. I visited the kindergartens and elementary schools, I'm too old and my results are too good to be readmitted. I visited the high schools and colleges, my government is closing the nearest college because of lack of usage, besides my result is too good I would top the schools a second time perhaps. We have vocational institutions in this town yet I am an honours degree scholar, the fact that my credentials make me overqualified once more simply suggest that I have to take up managerial capacity instead of being a fatigue worker. I went to the nearest university, while I could have gotten in by virtue of academic credentials, and complete my postgraduate, they just told me that they do not offer any Masters.

    ReplyDelete