Thursday, April 13, 2017

tongue in a true cheek ... Bill Nighy


Bill Nighy gave a recent interview to The Guardian. The article wrapped up with a bit of tongue-in-cheek straightforwardness that seems to be part of the British actor's persona.
"At some point, you just start to think: ‘I can’t live like this any more, this is ridiculous. When do I get to the bit where I realise apparently I’m OK?’ There comes a point where you get too long in the tooth to swallow your own bullshit. That’s my deep philosophical remark for the day.”

3 comments:

  1. Pretty sure he's onto something there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure have not come to that point. Is it possible?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Age will do it for you, Mario ... with a world as interesting as the one we live in, bullshit of all sorts (including my own) really is more energetic than anyone needs to be. Just keep bullshitting and you'll see what I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete