Saturday, October 15, 2011

the proper use of the Internet

.
My friend Bill, when he was alive, once opined that the sole use of the Internet was to swap jokes. As if to underline his point, the first email I opened today contained the following groan-er:

One morning in South America, a blond and her husband were having breakfast. He looked up from the paper and said,

  "It says here that there was a big explosion at a refinery that killed two Brazilian men"
  
   "Oh, my God" she said. "That's simply horrible! That's the worst disaster I ever heard of! All those people dead!"

   The husband was puzzled by her outburst.

  "But only two Brazilian men died."

   The blond said, "How many is a brazilian?"
.

1 comment:

  1. I once thought of getting a T-shirt made that said:

    "Blondes actually have the same amount of fun - they just can't do the math."

    ReplyDelete